Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The shot-stick mechanic feels just like a direct answer to issues
First of all, I never have to worry about accidentally hurling up a 2K21 MT shot when I am trying to generate a dribble move. Pulling directly back on the analog stick and holding it there'll result in a shooter, while any flicks or alternative faster motions will result in a dribbling move. The new shot meter opens up the right-stick to be used completely for dribbling moves, which contains the ability to size-up or use escape dribbles. Everything feels a whole lot cleaner, which is a nice change to get a series where things were beginning to feel too cluttered to control.

The shot-stick mechanic feels just like a direct answer to issues with latency online. Even though the demo does not feature the ability to play online matches, it's easy to see a future where many online players will use the targeted shot meter instead of the old timed meter (that is still accessible via the square or X button). Instead of trying to guess how much latency there will be with every jump shot, it should be a lot more efficient to pull back on the analog stick and aim the shot rather.

Still, aiming shots is unquestionably the harder of both options as matters now stand. I'm excited to have a brand-new skill to learn, but it is good to have both options available.

In only five matches (the maximum the demonstration allows), it is tough to get a sense for exactly how much things have changed. It does seem obvious to me that the new aim-meter mechanic will be divisive and could possibly alter the internet expertise in major ways. Some smaller problems have seen some improvement, but the majority of the heritage gameplay issues remain current. It's clear that this is nowhere near the franchise's biggest step ahead, but the shot-stick alone is sufficient to open the door for tons of possibilities.

NBA 2K21 Sets: Future Hall-Of-Famer Probably Allergic To Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins The Game