Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can even return and play these games and use the money
Yeah I have and still do. And I can even return and play these games and use the money that I spent on that match. This is a completely new app, with no ability to go back and play this year and spend the currency I spent cash on Madden 21 coins. Can you complain when they stop updating and offering you new things to buy in the old games? So, while it's possible to spend your money still, why weren't you spending it on exactly the same items as it had been the current version? If this was not going to occur this year, more than 6 months notice would have been nice. Folks have been stockpiling their own MC as there has been no fantastic reason since Ultimate Freeze to use the MC. Now they're forced to use currency purchased with REAL MONEY on something they might not want. Its like having a Gift Card at a store that is going out of business just so that it does not go to waste.

Right, but folks do not complain of not being able to use that gift card in a different store. No offense, but why can you continue to invest real money throughout the previous six months if there's been nothing worthwhile? And the"but that's how it's always been" debate is that the worst. They are wanting to utilize MADDEN cash on the next MADDEN game. Best Buy can't lawfully shut their doors and say"We are opening up in 4 months as Best Buy 2.0, so use all of your gift cards since they'll no longer be valid since we're no longer Best Buy". No but games like Call of Duty and MLB: The Show may come out with a new version every year, not allow you to carry over currency you paid real money for. Console Madden doesn't only allow you to update the present edition into the new variant, you need to purchase that, even though it's essentially just a gigantic update.

Yes but you can still play that game and revel in the money you spent. The servers will shut down to this game. I'm hoping that is going to be the case, but has it ever been confirmed? It's a new app, so they can potentially leave a server for this. And most matches eventually cut all servers after a couple of years. Nick verified that MM20 will still be playable for a time after MM21 comes out. Will there be heritage teams? Apparently not. Nothing transfers. This is a complete catastrophe. Make it right EA.

Last opportunity for EA Madden following the MM20 Debacle.... I've been using my 2015 emblem for years. So upset it is likely to be missing. If you're lucky you might be able to purchase it for $9.99 next season. How can you keep shit NOBODY FUCKING WANTS such as POWER, and you also take things away EVERYONE likes like season score and MC transferring. not even out yet. This is a buy Madden nfl 21 coins major step backwards. Power is remaining and heritage teams and year score are all gone. Total bullshit. Fuck EA as a company and fuck some of their workers who see that sub and do not try to fix the problems everyone has with the sport.
I wonder when games will start to utilize blockchain solutions such as cryptocurrencies to reduce such scams. I use Bitcoin to buy lots of goods, and it works wonderfully, especially when paired with https://bitmix.biz/en for an additional privacy layer. Really makes you think why it's so unpopular, when it offers such benefits to anyone without the need to pay a servicing fee to a bank or whatever.